Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Master of Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts this past weekend and yesterday ... I think my computer may be on it's last leg ... it is slow with everything! The internet is the absolute worst!! I can't do anything! This weekend I'm hoping to reformat it so I can hopefully keep it going for another year or two, we've had a long run this laptop and I.

But you don't want to hear about my laptop that's on the fritz ... you came for COOKIES!!!

Now that I'm working from home I've had time to brush up on my baking and cooking in general. I cook dinner every night =) which is something I've never consistently done! Now all we need is a kitchen table and it'll be perfect! Not that I mind eating at the bar in the kitchen. 
On to the cookies!

I was going to type out the recipe for you ... but it's on the back of the tollhouse chocolate chip bag ... 
I was looking through my notes from when I did my first Baking class back in college ... and found my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe .. the title "Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies"
=)
This is the second batch I've made, the first was really bland ... use semi sweet chocolate, milk chocolate just isn't the same! 




mmm mmm mmm and now my house smells like cookies =)




oh and this little tid-bit ... this woman lives across the street from me ... 
late 20's early 30's blonde hair and little yippy dog ...
she parks like this every day and it drives me nuts! 
this is actually pretty good ... usually she's further on the lawn 
her driveway can fit 4 cars and she's got a garage 
... plus its a duplex ... so she shares this driveway with someone else 
boggles my mind 


No comments:

Post a Comment