Friday, June 3, 2011

Green Lantern Cake!! With Lantern Corps Cupcakes!!!

To celebrate my dear friend Shawn's birthday we are going to see the new X-Men movie (green lantern isn't out yet). He is probably one of the biggest Green Lantern fans that I know .. myself not included :-p. We got these tattoos together for my birthday back in December. 
**Shawn and I, December 2010**


Now keep in mind I have not decorated a cake since my baking classes in Culinary school in like 2008. 
So please don't judge too harshly =)

And so it begins .... this was at about 7am



I decided to practice a little freehand while the cake was cooling
The Lantern Corps with their corresponding food colors

Slowly making a mess!!!

 The colors are a lot brighter in real life, i was just too messy to play with the camera too much
FINISHED

My favorite! I think it came out best! 

 And this will be how it is presented to the birthday boy!<3 


2 comments: