Friday, June 10, 2011

BUTTONS GALORE!!!!!!

It occurred to me this morning while browsing some of my favorite button shops that I hadn't blogged yet today ... and then I realized I have never blogged about BUTTONS!!!!! What kind of button fanatic am I if I don't blog about my favorite collection item!!

I would like to share with you all some of my favorite button shops on Etsy!! 
ENJOY!


Heather Nichols has some great pieces! I just bought a necklace from her and am really excited to get it =) 
She has some really unique button jewelry that I had never seen before!
Like this necklace!

KrapLap is based out of Germany and they also have some great Button Accessories and jewelry! 
Like this beautiful bracelet.

Crushcrush  also has some awesome buttons and they are based out of Thailand! 
These are my favorite from Crushcrush

And finally my current favorite button proveyor is the lovely Mariiam 
Since I discovered her shop I've gotten all of my buttons from her and could not be happier.
Here are some of her buttons...




And just for giggles here is a shot of the buttons I have right now =)




Also if you have not entered in to win the free scarf fromInezGill now is the time! 
Simply go to the June Giveway blog entry and leave a comment! 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I had to laugh when I saw how you store your buttons, because mine are stored the same way!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love it!! haha though usually by the end of the day they are all dumped out onto my table or floor while i search for that 1 button i swear I saw the day before haha

    ReplyDelete