Thursday, June 9, 2011

Coffee and other Necessities in my life

So when I moved to TN I toyed with the idea of getting an espresso maker instead of a coffee maker then I changed my mind when I found this coffee maker at Bed Bath & Beyond 


I absolutely love it! And since I can't function well enough in the morning to actually make a pot of coffee I just make it the night before and it brews in the morning ... this is the first programmable coffee maker I've had and I have to say it is absolutely amazing to wake up to the coffee maker beeping to tell me the coffee is ready >.<

I had a French Press for a while, well i still have it just don't use it, I can't seem to get the ratio right when i'm still half asleep ... something my friend Emily noticed when I was babysitting for her over the course of 3 weeks while she took a summer class. From what I've been told my multiple people I can be quite amusing trying to make coffee before I've had any amount of caffeine. As an amazing perfect gift for watching her two lovely children her and her husband got me a basket full of Starbucks coffee, neither of them are coffee drinkers but despite that they picked out some AMAZING blends! They also got Starbucks Via's which are brilliant!!! Especially for the morning challenged people like myself.
So with moving into the new place and unpacking everything I didn't realize until yesterday how much coffee I actually have in my cupboard ... Just coffee ... this doesn't count the tea selection ... 





Also this week has been a busy week over in the Etsy community, I have been featured in multiple BNR's if you would like to go take a look and peak around at some of the shops! 






Also if you have not entered in to win the free scarf from InezGill now is the time! 
Simply go to the June Giveway blog entry and leave a comment! 



1 comment: