Friday, May 13, 2011

Wow lack of posts

Not that I am at all surprised by this but lets just jump back in shall we. 
So what has been going on lately?



Well shop wise i'm doing a lot better lately. I have been featured in BNR's which are really fun and totally addicting! This is the link to the one I am currently IN

Katelyn has been staying with me the past few days, which is AWESOME! not only do we double our wardrobe and jewelery but I have someone to watch the scary storms with! Which thanks to the lovely TN weather have been very very scary lately. 

Other things that have happened since Ive been not blogging:
I fall more and more in love with Sheldon Cooper every day! And I hate that Lenard isn't with Penny!!!

This happened 

These two are the only reason I'm still even watching Glee <3
Even Though I liked Darren's hair long oh well, still have a ginormous crush on him.

My boyfriend has gotten me into watching MotoGP this year, Lorenzo is my pick, but Aaron likes Rossi.



And I do believe that is all for now folks .. hopefully i'll not slack off again and keep up with this :-) fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment