Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things I love Thursday

 Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte <3 If it's before noon and I'm around a starbucks this is my drink of choice. I love them!

 Etsy, I could spend my entire paycheck here! Just on supplies for my shop alone!! Anything I have ever searched for they have had it! I could spend hours just browsing treasuries.
 Glee: I have watched it since the very first episode. The love triangles are getting a little old but Kurt and Blaine are keeping me going. I haven't seen the finale yet, I plan on watching it when I'm done blogging! I'm very very excited about it!
 Amazing summer drink. Black Tea Lemonade <3
InezGill I love her shop! And can't wait to buy a headband from her! She is also a fellow Etsy seller!
You can visit her shop HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment