Monday, May 16, 2011

ADD, Procrastination and The Internet

I have today off and not sure what I want to do with my freedom. I have projects for my shop to work on but don't dare knit this early in the morning, and I dont' want to get consumed in a project because I'm leaving in a little bit to babysit ... so ... TO THE INTERNET lets just see where this goes, and may it help you on your procrastination journey. And I can't just do one thing at a time...

When I open my computer in the morning these are the tabs I automatically open
1. Facebook
-what a great time waster
2. Etsy
-check my shop and if I have time browse around and see whats new, there are always new treasuries everyday
3. DearBlankPleaseBlank
- Totally addicted and its hilarious!! Grouchy Rabit is good too and you can get to it through this page.


I found this site Via a friend on Facebook
Alice and Kev
Makes me want to play Sims3 again, talk about a great time waster.

If you're into Harry Potter, Average Wizard is a great site to find a laugh on, and sometimes even be inspired by. It is similar to MLIA but centered around HP

And to end this ADD tour of The Internet, I'd like to end on my favorite time waster. The LOLCATZ






No comments:

Post a Comment