Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Book Review Tuesday

As those of you in book-land know Tuesday is "New Release" Day.. unless you're James Patterson and then you release your books on Mondays ... So new interesting books coming out today!

These books all didn't come out today. But these are the new ones out within the last few weeks that I either liked or though would be interesting <3
And the list is as follows:

Oh Betty White, the new "it girl" This woman is amazingly brilliant and hilarious! 

Sookie Stackhouse, The newest instalment of the book series. You can also check out True Book on HBO.
This series has been recommended to me multiple times and its on my list of things to read, I just have yet to do it yet =) But i'll get there soon.

I've read a few pages from this at work and couldn't stop laughing. 


Lately I've been having trouble finding books with heroins I can relate too, Teen fiction has been too 13 year old whiny lately. And the heroines in regular fiction have been 30-40 year old divored women with children. And as I am 22, just out of college still believe in true love its hard to relate to these characters that are presented to me. I usually read fantasy but I just finished "Along for the Ride" by Sarah Dessen and this is her newest book. And also on my "to read" list!


The most anticipated book of the summer <3
According to me and my household anyway
And if you haven't read the Song of Ice and Fire series
GET OFF THE INTERNET AND READ IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
And when you're done reading it you can catch Game of Thrones on HBO on Sunday's



Well thats all for now, Today will be filled with Babysitting, Etsy BNR's and Working at the bookstore <3
You can check out the treasury i'm in right HERE



xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment