Friday, May 20, 2011

Future Plans

As anyone who has stopped by my shop knows I am in the process of moving and do not have my shop active at the moment as I do not have reliable transportation to the USPS. I will however continue to work on projects for my shop so that when I am settled I will have plenty of items and a great variety. I plan on expanding my jewelry selection and also start making headbands. Once I am settled into my new place I plan to focus my full attention on my shop and crafts. I will be attending multiple art and craft shows which I will share with everyone here!


In other news:

A good friend of mine just had her baby yesterday morning =) So congratulations to her and her new family!
She is also a fellow Etsy shop owner and her and I have some future shop endeavors we are planning to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment