Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Totally Twisted Tuesday!!!

Good morning Tuesday! Just as I have feared I haven't been blogging every day. So! Today I have a day off from work and i'd like to share whats going to be happening today. Usually on my days off I work on product for my ETSY shop, which is exactly what i'll be doing today. Well that and painting my nails but yea. Last night I went to Michaels' and got some Peruvian Wool, it is hot pink and I love it. Right now i'm playing around with different types of yarn to see what sells the best. I had a suggestion from a fellow Etsy shop owner that no one really buys things made with acrylic yarn. I am new to the selling things online world so i took her advice and i'm changing it up. I found some awesome yarn to!! Once I figure out how to post pictures i'll do that as well <3 I have also been knitting bracelets for my shop which i have a few that need to be finished hopefully today. And other than that not a lot has been going on here in East Tennessee.
Also today I will be applying to the local state university :-) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment