Friday, April 8, 2011

Opening Day Friday!!

Not just opening day in Fenway but the first day i'm blogging!
Who knows maybe this will be a day of firsts, my first blog, and the Sox first win of the season <3
One can hope.

I really don't know what i'll be blogging about, but it will probably be a lot of random stuff and different on a daily basis. If I can update daily that is. I'll do my best!
Things you can expect from this blog....

*Random posts from ETSY.com, I have a  shop on the site and also LOVE browsing the other shops for fun one of a kind stuff!
*Random music videos or songs that I like. I'm going through a Wizard Rock phase again, so there will probably be a lot of that floating around, which is never a bad thing!
*There will probably be some fun and stupid stories from work, it happens when you work in retail. The stupidity of the masses is astounding.
*I will probably mention the Red Sox every so often!
*Books Books Books. I read A LOT which is good since I work in a bookstore. So i'll try and post what i'm reading and if its good.

... I can't really think of anything else. That covers most of my major interests for the time being.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment