Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cupcakes for breakfast :-)

So a quick little blurb before I dive into painting eggs this fine Saturday morning!
I took some pictures of my kitchen table (ie my Etsy office HA) before I picked everything up before bed so the cat wouldn't get into anything. I think this table does a good job representing my ADD as I have about 100000 projects going on at once!




And this was after I picked up most of it .... 


Well off to paint eggs!!! Happy Bunny, Chocolate, and Egg day!!! Hopefully i'll be back on today and upload pics from the eggs, but i have a hair-dying appointment with Katelyn later then work so maybe tomorrow morning! <3 And once we finish my hair i'll make sure we take pics too! The goal is to go from the dark red black that is was all winter to bleach blonde with cobalt blue low lights <3 I'm very excited about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment