Friday, April 15, 2011

Obsessed with ETSY.COM

Etsy.com the Ebay of homemade and vintage items if you will. Not only do I have my own shop but I am totally addicted to browsing the site! The whole community as absolutely fabulous. I love that there is something for everyone, so many different styles, themes, just everything you could possibly want and more.
I just got a new apartment and am slowly and happily decorating. My living room and kitchen so far are a lot of blues and black and all of the furniture (kitchen table, coffee table ect) are bamboo. And I am hoping *fingers crossed* that the next thing I get is a Paris skyline wall decal for the living room ... so far there is zilch on any of the walls in the entire house.  One night while looking on Etsy for Paris themed items for my living room I stumbled upon this shop (wiwicoco - etsy shop) I absolutely adore the wall decal idea. It makes decorating a breeze and they are removable so you can do it in an apartment without having to go through to trouble of hanging pictures and leaving nail holes in your walls! Plus what an easy way to decorate and make an entire theme of a room!!!

Now that i've been lusting over things on Etsy I will pry myself away and work on my own projects :-)
Have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment