Sunday, April 17, 2011

Boy Bands and Chocolate Chip Cookies!

So today is my first Sunday off of work in FOREVER! And it is turning out to be an absolutely fabulous day! We went out for brunch this morning, always a delicious choice and possibly the best meal-time ever invented! Well aside from maybe elevensies, or second breakfast.... So this evening I will be attending a close friends baby shower! Very exciting! And i'm in the process of baking peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and I figured i'd share the recipe and some pictures :-) Also this morning before we went out for brunch my boyfriend decided we were going to listen to disco all morning ... so i'm not exacting my revenge with 90's boy bands. :-) I wish music was like this again! So awesome recipe and super easy!

2 1/4 C all purpose flour
1 t basking soda
1 t salt

1 C butter, softened
3/4 C granulated sugar
3/4 C packed brown sugar
1 t vanilla

2 eggs
1 2/3 cups peanut butter and chocolate chips

Use creaming method <3

oven at 375

bake until golden brown



No comments:

Post a Comment