Monday, August 1, 2011

Where the magic happens

I am terribly bad at cleaning and make a habit of just rearranging and reorganizing instead of just putting things back where they go. 


So this is before

My giant floor to almost ceiling bookshelf that houses my finished products and packing supplies 


My 6ft long table that serves as a desk
Soon the laptop will be replaced with the desktop PC

The bulitan board kept falling down so i just rested it against the wall
and I really need to find a better way to store my yarn
I'm open to suggestions! 

1 comment:

  1. Big ugly storage bins with tight tops. Preferably the transparent type so you can see what you have. Not gonna appear in Martha Stewart, but they are moth-proof, spill proof, dust-proof, etc. They can stack or fit under something.

    I haven't actually bought one for my yarn yet but my dreadsopi live together in a bin and I'm very glad since my daughter's boyfriend accidentally spilled beer on it and dreadsopi don't like to drink. ;)

    ReplyDelete