Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Need a book to read?

So there is this amazing podcast I listen to called GeeksOn. Really it's the only podcast I listen to but I absolutely love it! Those 4 guys (and Lisa) are the reason I started reading Game of Thrones .. which if you haven't read yet get off your computer and go get the first book ... go ... no, go now. It's amazing.
So the latest episode of the not so bimonthly podcast was about a new book called Starcrossed and they had the author Josephine Angelini on for an interview. Don (my favorite geek) whom I share the most common interests with I think, us Buffy fans have to stick together, was really excited about this book. So like the good geekling I am I got online and ordered it and proceeded to read it in a day and a half. 
Two thumbs up! I have recommended it to all of my friends! I couldn't put this book down!
Warning!!! It's a trilogy!!! So now we have to wait until next year for book two.


I always find myself turning to the GeeksOn podcast when I need something new to read or need a new show to watch. They have a listener who does little segments called SmartyLibrarian who does book reviews and suggests books, she's great to listen to as well and I always find myself writing down titles she suggests. 

So now you have something to read, and a new podcast to listen to! 
Have a great week geeklings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment