Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Buttons BNR Team

I am happy to say that my Etsy shop Buttons&YarnOHMY has been doing very well these past few months. 
And Etsy is like a second home! I have been participating in BNR's and BNS's a lot and last week I started my own team called Buttons BNR Team original I know. So now i'm curating! Which is a lot harder than I thought it was! But since Etsy is essentially my day job now I have the time to dedicate to it. 
So every Tuesday and Thursday I host a BNS to BNR. 
Today we are in BNR mode and after 16 total sales we'll switch back to BNS and once in BNS mode we go until we fill 16 slots and in this mode there are free spots given to a random team member and shops who bring in the most people, then it's back to BNR.  
So etsians if you have any interest i'd love for you to come check us out! Even if you don't want to join you can always check out our treasuries! 

Here is the one for today




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment