Monday, July 25, 2011

My dream car

According to my boyfriend I have very cheap taste in cars ... Now let me clarify I am talking specifically about those old cute cars that are the cool kind of vintage ... this is not your grandma's old Chrysler ... I've always loved old fixer-upers and whenever we're driving around i'm always fawning over old cars we see on the road. Cars that would have rusted out in New England centuries ago. Plus 1pt for the south I guess, not much snow means no chemically enhanced salt means no rusty bodies on cars only 10 years old.

This past weekend we went to Asheville NC for James' birthday. It was awesome! and we're only about an hour and a half away so we'll be visiting often. While we were there I saw this amazing car and fell head over heals and I just had to share! 




She is a '91 VW Cabriolet 
The Kelly Blue Book for private sale for a Cabriolet in Excellent condition is only 1,200 dollars!!! 
And a decent one with some bumps and bruises can go as low as 600 dollars!! 
what a steal!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment