Tuesday, July 26, 2011

hand spun yarns

A few weeks ago in the Big Spenders BNS I purchased some beautiful Aran Weight 2-ply Merino yarn
----> Visit Decadent Delusion's shop <---
"These skein is spun by hand from 100% merino wool roving dyed in a combination of beautiful raspberry pink and peachy orange. The yarn is a traditional two ply and is an aran weight."


I can't describe in words how amazing hand-spun yarn is to work with! 
This is my first time and I am making myself a cowl for this winter and i'll be sure to upload the pictures when i'm finished! 
I am so excited and I had to share! 

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week now that Monday is over! and stay tuned tomorrow is WORDLESS WEDNESDAY <3 



If you love a bargain please check out my friend Emily's blog ----> HERE <----
She just started up and it's absolutely wonderful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment